Evaporative Cooling Melbourne
FREE QUOTE IN 24 HOURS:
Cost Effective and Environmentally Friendly
What are the benefits?
- Evaporative cooling traditionally has low running costs so you save money on your energy bill
- The cheapest form of ducted cooling to install so you can cool your home with a minimal investment
- The water based cooling process means evaporative cooling does not dry the air out. This is great for people with hay fever, asthma or allergies
- No harmful gases due to the natural water based cooling process
- You can keep the doors and windows open to allow beautiful, natural fresh air to circulate throughout your home.
How does EvAPORATIVE COOLING work?
An evaporative cooler is installed in the roof of your home. The cooler is connected to a series of ducts that are strategically placed in your home. The unit draws air from outside, filter pads then cool the air down and the cool air gets distributed throughout your home.
IS IT COST EFFECTIVE?
Evaporative cooling systems are amongst the cheapest ducted cooling systems to install. In fact, they are usually 50% cheaper than refrigerated cooling depending on the model and 3 times cheaper to run vs refrigerated cooling. The installation cost is usually significantly cheaper too.
Servicing, Repairs and Maintenance
Ideally your system should be serviced or maintained every 18-24 months. If you have an old system and you’d like us to check it for you then contact us today.
Call us now on 1300 661 861 for a free no obligation quote on a new system or repairs.
Click here to return to the home page.